Let McAllen Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Aizar J. Karam Jr. Fight for You
We handle cases involving a wide range of bike crash injuries
It’s been shown that if you get into a crash while riding a motorcycle, you’re almost certain to sustain some type of injury. If you were injured in a motorcycle wreck caused by someone else, McAllen motorcycle accident lawyer Aizar J. Karam Jr. can help you get maximum compensation for your damages so that you don’t have to pay out of pocket for someone else’s negligent actions.
When you let Karam Law Firm represent you, you’re getting exceptional legal representation from an accomplished attorney who’s admired and respected by his peers. Learn how a McAllen motorcycle accident lawyer with over 24 years of experience and an AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell can help you. Contact us today for a free consultation. We have offices conveniently located in McAllen and Edinburg.
Compared to an enclosed passenger vehicle, such as a car, pickup truck or SUV, motorcycles offer little to no protection to a rider during a crash. Motorcycles are a lot smaller and don’t come with the same safety features found in cars, like seatbelts and airbags, meaning riders are much more vulnerable to serious and potentially fatal injuries in the event of a collision.
To make a bad situation worse, the insurance company might question the severity of your injuries or claim you are at least partially to blame for the accident before they pressure you to accept a lowball settlement offer. That’s why you need an attorney to protect your rights and aggressively advocate for your best interests.
As a former defense attorney who has extensive experience working with insurance companies, McAllen motorcycle accident lawyer Aizar J. Karam Jr. has the knowledge and experience to handle every aspect of your claim and get you the compensation you deserve.
What are the most common motorcycle injuries?
Riding a motorcycle comes with the risk of being seriously injured in a crash. Some of the most common injuries riders sustain in motorcycle accidents are:
- Concussion and Traumatic Brain Injury: Even if you wear a helmet or headgear while riding a motorcycle you are still at risk of sustaining a serious head injury in a crash, such as a concussion or a traumatic brain injury. Whether you suffered a skull fracture, head contusion, mild concussion or severe brain injury, the consequences can last a lifetime.
- Fractured and Broken Bones: Motorcyclists are prone to fractured and broken bones because the rider often takes the full force of an impact in a collision. Common injuries include a broken hand, arm, leg, clavicle, wrist, ribs, pelvis, and foot. In some severe motorcycle accidents, the rider’s limbs are torn completely off or damaged so beyond repair that amputation is required.
- Neck and Back Injuries: The muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones located in your neck and back represent an extremely vulnerable area that’s easily damaged in a motorcycle wreck. Common neck and back injuries include bulging or herniated discs, fractured vertebrae, spinal cord damage, strains, sprains, and partial or permanent paralysis.
- Road Rash: One of the most common injuries that motorcyclists sustain when they go down in a crash is road rash, an extremely painful injury that occurs when the rider’s skin is scraped off as they skid across the unforgiving asphalt. If not treated properly, road rash can result in an infection. Even minor cases of road rash can cause permanent scarring or disfigurement, while more severe cases may require skin graft surgery.
- Biker’s Arm: Motorcyclists often extend their arm to brace for impact during a crash but doing so can lead to nerve damage and a condition called biker’s arm. Common symptoms of biker’s arm include arm weakness, numbness or a pins and needles sensation in the arm, and a painful burning or throbbing in the arm where the damage to the nerve took place.
- Internal Organ Damage: By taking the brunt of an impact in a motorcycle accident, riders are susceptible to serious and potentially life-threatening internal organ damage, such as a lacerated kidney, collapsed lung, lacerated liver, ruptured spleen, ruptured abdominal aorta, and internal bleeding.
No matter what type of injury you’re dealing with, contact our law firm right away. McAllen motorcycle accident lawyer Aizar J. Karam Jr. and his dedicated legal team can review the details of your case, discuss your legal options, and let you know what to expect moving forward.
Get every dollar you deserve with a McAllen motorcycle accident lawyer
If you got seriously injured or a loved one died in a motorcycle accident due the negligent actions of others, it’s critical that you take the right steps to ensure your financial needs are met now and in the future. You typically only have one chance to recover compensation from the at-fault party for all your damages. The last thing you want is to accept a quick settlement offer from the insurance company and then find out later down the road that it doesn’t come close to covering all your accident-related expenses.
McAllen motorcycle accident lawyer Aizar J. Karam Jr. and his dedicated legal team know how to build a strong case on your behalf that gets results. Whether it’s at the negotiating table or in court in front of a judge and jury, Karam Law will focus on what’s best for you and fight to get you the compensation you’re entitled to.
Best of all, there are no upfront costs and you don’t have to pay us anything unless we win. That’s because we represent personal injury victims on a contingency fee basis. It’s that easy. Discover how an experienced McAllen motorcycle accident attorney can help you. Contact us today for a free consultation.