McAllen Drowsy Driving Accident Lawyers
Attorneys you can count if a sleepy driver caused your car accident
Car accidents caused by tired drivers or drivers who fall asleep at the wheel often result in serious injuries or even fatalities. That’s why they’re considered some of the most serious types of car accidents on the road.
If you or a family member has been injured in an accident caused by a drowsy driver, make sure your accident gets the attention it deserves. Talk to an attorney at Karam Law Firm. We can evaluate your case, answer your questions and explain all the legal options available to you.
McAllen car accident lawyer Aizar J. Karam Jr. founded our law firm for one simple reason – to help injury victims demand the justice they deserve. That’s why we want to meet with you and help you deal with all the legal issues often associated with drowsy driving accidents.
What makes tired driving accidents so dangerous?
All it takes is one split second for a driver to close their eyes and cause a serious accident. Even drivers who are technically awake but barely paying attention can be just as dangerous as a drunk driver on the road.
There are many reasons why tired drivers often cause serious accidents, including:
- Drowsy or sleeping drivers often don’t slow down before crashing into another car, resulting in a high-speed crash.
- Tired or sleeping drivers sometimes accidently accelerate before the crash.
- Drowsy or sleeping drivers often veer into oncoming traffic, causing a head-on collision.
- Tired or sleeping drivers sometimes run a red light or a stop sign, causing a collision at an intersection.
Whatever the circumstances of your drowsy driving accident, we’re here to help you get your life back on track.
What makes asleep at the wheel accidents so complicated?
There are so many reasons why many drowsy driving accidents turn into complicated legal cases. Some of the reasons why include:
- The tired or sleeping drivers have no memory of the accident.
- The drowsy driver claims they were not asleep at the time of the crash.
- The other driver claims you somehow caused the collision.
- The at-fault driver’s insurance company denies your accident claim.
The stakes can be very high when it comes to drowsy driving accidents. Depending on the severity of your injuries, the length of your recovery and whether you can return to work, your accident-related expenses can easily add up to thousands or even millions of dollars.
Insurance companies know this. That’s why they often do everything they can to reduce or deny your claim. Fortunately, attorney Karam knows how to deal with them. He has extensive experience working with insurance companies. He knows how they think. He knows what strategies work. He knows how to negotiate effectively with them. If they refuse to cooperate, he will not hesitate to file a lawsuit on your behalf.
You have rights. We can fight for them. Count on Karam. Contact us.
Drowsy driving accidents can be complicated. Choosing the right lawyer to represent you should be simple. Count on Karam when it matters most. Contact us and schedule your free case evaluation. The key to winning your case is Karam Law Firm – highly respected McAllen car accident lawyers focused on your specific needs.