A dedicated personal injury attorney whose hard work and strategic representation has earned him the title of AV Preeminent Rated Attorney, an honor reserved for outstanding lawyers.
He revels in taking irresponsible companies to task after their dangerous products have caused great harm to members of his community. Mr. Karam has made a tangible difference in the lives of his clients and prevented countless other injuries from occurring as a result of massive product recalls. His tireless efforts have gained him recognition from the Consumer Product Safety Commission in Washington, D.C.
- University of Texas at San Antonio — B.B.A. in Accounting
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law in Houston — J.D.
Awards & Recognition
- Martindale-Hubbell — AV Preeminent Rated Since 2013
- Texas State Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group (AIEG)
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Hidalgo County Bar Association
Bertha Nelda Barba
Bertha Nelda Barba is a dedicated personal injury attorney who has been fighting aggressively on behalf of her clients who have been injured due to the missteps of others. In her 15 years of practice, she has earned a reputation for her extensive researching skills, persuasive presence in the courtroom, and ability to truly hear her clients.
- St. Marys University School of Law — J.D., 2002
- University of Texas — Masters in Guidance Counseling, 1996
- Texas Arts & Industries — B.A. in Political Science & Speech, 1992
Admissions & Memberships
- Texas State Bar Association — Member, 2003 – Present
Get the Trusted Legal Assistance You Need to Collect the Compensation You’re Owed.
KARAM LAW FIRM excels in the area of personal injury. If you or a loved one has been injured recently due to someone else’s negligence, contact our McAllen office at (956) 630-5700 to schedule a consultation. If you are unable to travel due to your injury, we will come to you.