Aizar J. Karam, Jr.
Aizar J. Karam, Jr. is a dedicated personal injury attorney whose hard work and strategic representation has earned him the title of AV Preeminent Rated Attorney, an honor reserved for outstanding lawyers. This rating speaks to his exceptional abilities and his commitment to professional ethics.
He revels in taking irresponsible companies to task after their dangerous products have caused great harm to members of his community. Mr. Karam has made a tangible difference in the lives of his clients and prevented countless other injuries from occurring as a result of massive product recalls. His tireless efforts have gained him recognition from the Consumer Product Safety Commission in Washington, D.C.
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- University of Texas at San Antonio — B.B.A. in Accounting
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law in Houston — J.D.
- Texas State Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group (AIEG)
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Hidalgo County Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- Martindale-Hubbell — AV Preeminent Rated Since 2013
Bertha Nelda Barba
Bertha Nelda Barba is a dedicated personal injury attorney who has been fighting aggressively on behalf of her clients who have been injured due to the missteps of others. In her 15 years of practice, she has earned a reputation for her extensive researching skills, persuasive presence in the courtroom, and ability to truly hear her clients.
- St. Marys University School of Law — J.D., 2002
- University of Texas — Masters in Guidance Counseling, 1996
- Texas Arts & Industries — B.A. in Political Science & Speech, 1992
Admissions & Memberships
- Texas State Bar Association — Member, 2003 – Present